Are you looking for elderly day care in Trafford or South Manchester?
Day care is the perfect choice for retired people who may live in their own home or with family, but who would like to enjoy new activities or just socialising with people of a similar age. We have a dedicated Activities and Wellbeing Co-ordinator who will look after you whilst you’re with us, and help you choose how to spend your day.
We offer a wide range of stimulating activities, however many guests come to us merely to relax with a newspaper in lovely surroundings, to enjoy being pampered by our hairdresser and to have a delicious home-cooked lunch served in our Victorian dining room or our cheery sun-lounge.
Our day care activities include:
• Guest entertainers
• Singing and performing with the ‘Vibrant Voices’ choir
• ‘Singing for the Brain’ with the Alzheimer’s Society
• Visits to museums
• Outings to National Trust properties
• Shopping trips
• Themed days and meals
• Television lounge
• Art and craft
• Baking and cake decorating
• Board games and table games
• Armchair aerobics
• Wii activities (for able-bodied residents)
• Carpet bowls
• ‘Memory Lane’ reminiscence activities
• Visits from local school children and school choirs
• Hairdressing and beauty care
• Assisted bathing
• District nurse visits and medication management
If you are looking for elderly day care in Trafford and south Manchester, we offer a flexible day care service tailored to your needs. We welcome guests seven days a week from throughout Trafford and the surrounding area for either full or half days, for regular visits or only occasionally. Prices start from just £20. We have a mini-bus and can provide transport if required. Contact Alan on 0161 748 2315 to find out more. As ever, you can be assured of personal service and a warm welcome!